Board of Investment
ON THE BOARD OF INVESTMENT
of the International Public Association
“Generals of the World – for Peace”
- General provisions
1.1. The Board of Investment of the International Public Association “Generals of the World — for Peace” (hereinafter – the Board) is the advisory body of the International Public Association “Generals of the World — for Peace” (hereinafter – the Association) to be created for the purpose of coordination of integration processes and interaction of business communities as parts of the Association.
1.2. The Board shall act under the Articles of Association of the International Public Association “Generals of the World — for Peace” and these Regulations.
- Purposes and objectives of the Board.
2.1. Main purposes and objectives of the Board shall be:
1) to make available to participants of investment activities information on investment regime and investment infrastructure in countries where business communities are the parts of the Association;
2) to analyze and forecast development of investment potential of business communities;
3) to develop and support business sector of economy, and to eliminate administrative barriers in activity of business communities;
4) to render assistance in definition of main priorities of investment development;
5) to participate in development of the investment strategy for business communities and mechanisms of growth of investment amount;
6) to participate in development of strategy for the priority industries and sectors of economy;
7) to render consulting help to the leading and other bodies of the Association;
8) to promote development of material and technical resources of the Association;
- Rights of the Board
3.1. For realization of the above-said purposes and objectives the Board shall be entitled to:
1) to take part, duly represented by representatives, in work of the adminisrative and other bodies of the Association within the competence;
2) to give support to the Association in solution of problems related to cooperation with various public authorities, local governments and other organizations, and related to implementation of international relations;
3) to make suggestions in governing bodies of the Association on issues related to its activity;
4) to render assistance in ensuring financial stability of the Association;
5) to take part in development and implementation of projects, programs and plans of the Association;
7) to participate in the events held by the Association.
- Members of the Board. Their rights.
4.1. Business community of a country shall have the right to propose only one representative to be the member of the Board of Investment.
4.2. Members of the Board shall act on a voluntary basis. Members of the Board shall not be liable for obligations of the Association, and the Association shall not be liable for obligations of members.
4.3. The numerical structure of the Board shall be defined by permanent administrative body of the Association – CEO. Chairman of the Board shall be CEO of the Association. Members of the Board shall be appointed by CEO of the Association upon representation of business communities of countries – members of the Association.
4.4. Members of the Board shall have the right:
1) to suggest drafts of programs and plans to contribute to development of the Association, attraction of financial and other resources for achievement of the above said purposes of the Association;
2) to participate in meetings of the Board;
3) to make suggestions on the agenda of meetings of the Board, on the work plan of the Board;
4) to take part in commissions and the working groups of the Association;
5) to participate in events held by the Board and the Association;
6) to obtain necessary information on activity of the Board and the Association;
7) 7) to terminate at any time the activity in the Board and to leave it, after notice on it to CEO of the Association in hard copy one month prior to termination.
4.5. Exclusion of members of the Board.
A member of the Board can be excluded from membership according to decision of CEO of the Association unilaterally for the following reasons:
- major violation or non-compliance with the Articles of Association and these Regulations and other local acts of the Association approved by its bodies within their competence;
- failure to comply with decisions of management of the Association;
- if damage has been caused to the Association as a result of activity of the member of the Board;
- if having a criminal record or being convicted according to a court verdict.
- Organization of work process of the Board
5.1. Work of the Board shall be in the form of meetings. Meetings of the Board shall be held as required with obligatory participation of chairman of the Board.
5.2. Members of the Board shall not have right to delegate the powers to other persons.
5.3. Chairman of the Board shall chair the Board and perform the following functions:
1) approve the work plan of the Board;
2) organize current activity of the Board;
3) define place and time and agenda of meetings of the Board;
4) preside at metings of the Board;
5) sign the minutes of the Board;
6) give instructions to members of the Board;
7) supervise execution of solutions of the Board;
8) report on activity of the Board at the Conference of the Association;
9) do other actions necessary for achievement of objectives and tasks of the Board.
5.5. Secretary of the Board shall perform the following functions:
1) prepare draft of the work plan of the Board and submit it for approval to chairman of the Board;
2) inform members of the Board on the approved work plan of the Board;
3) prepare draft of the agenda of the meeting of the Board, and prepare materials for the meeting of the Board;
4) inform members of the Board on place and time and agenda of meetings of the Board, provide them with necessary materials;
5) make out protocols of the Board and supervise the course of execution of the decisions made;
6) sign protocols of meetings of the Board;
7) provide operational interaction of members of the Board;
8) prepare the report on activity of the Board and submit it to chairman of the Board for approval at meetings of the Board;
9) accept from members of the Board the applications, recommendations and offers on current and perspective work for consideration and report to chairman of the Board;
10) execute orders of chairman of the Board.
5.6. The Board can create permanent and temporary working groups for preparation of issues which are supposed to be discussed at the meeting of the Board, and involve scientists and experts to implementation of some sorts of work in accordance with the established procedure.